- I am on the software engineering job market this year. To learn more about my experience, please read my personal statement.
- I am on leave of absence from CU Boulder, working remotely from Olympia, WA.
- I am working as a student visitor for DECS at NCAR.
- I present on the Research Data Archive’s image repository for the CU STEMinar
- I present on Lazard’s theorem for the CU topology seminar.
- I am teaching Math 2510-001 Introduction to Statistics this fall.
- I present Towards Categorical Metadata for SIParCS at NCAR.
- I present on the capacity of neural networks for StatOptML.
I affirm Hiro Lee Tanaka’s Statement of Commitment to Equity in Mathematics:
I support policies and activities meant to dissect and disarm mechanisms that lead to inequities in mathematical fields. To this end, I also support: conducting research into the sometimes subtle, sometimes not-so-subtle, ways in which various groups come to be underrepresented in mathematical fields; listening to needs of various communities and responding effectively to those needs; reflecting on personal actions and reactions; and enacting practices of equity in my day-to-day praxis.